Belfountain Conservation Area Management Plan Public Open House
Please join CVC staff as we share our Final Vision for the Belfountain Conservation Area Management Plan. You are welcome to come and learn about the plan, chat with project leads, ask questions and leave comments.
Date: Tuesday June 19, 2018
2:00pm – 4:00pm. Doors are open for a casual drop-in. Stop-in to review project information on Poster Boards and talk to staff about Belfountain Conservation Area.
Evening Information Session:
6:00pm – 8:30pm. The session will include an informative presentation showcasing the decisions and future vision for Belfountain Conservation Area.
We hope to See you there!
- Deadline Tonight! Stop Bill 66 Environmental Destruction
- Paramedic Information Session Ward 1 – Jan 19th – 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Aggregate Rehabilitation Master Plan for Belfountain, Cataract, Caledon Village & Alton areas – Jan 23rd 6:30pm
- Tonight Town of Caledon Motion Regarding Bill 66
- Urgent and Important! Save our Water, Greenbelt, Farmland, Oak Ridges Moraine