The Belfountain 2018 Salamander Festival
September 29th from 10AM to 4PM — 2018 Line-Up Below – Yet to Be Confirmed
In the Hamlet:
• Artisans’ market
• Silent auction featuring luxury golf and spa packages
• Live music – Kewl Fusion
• Pie eating contest
• Delicious ‘Local Food Court’ with:
– BBQ delicacies
– Squash soup, baked potato
– A large variety of baked goods
– Warm apple cider and hot organic coffee
• Trash-free and earth-wise practices
* Free coffee if you bring your own mug!
At the Belfountain Conservation Area:
• Meet real, live salamanders
• Tie a fly with the Izaak Walton Fly Fishing Club
• Kids Eco Zone Activity Centre
• Free yoga sessions
• Family fun activities and more!
See, touch and discover a variety of mammals,
reptiles and birds of prey in this interactive display
of live animals! Starts at 11 A.M in the park.
DIRECTIONS: Beautiful Belfountain Hamlet is in Caledon at the
intersection of Mississauga Rd. and Forks of the Credit Rd.
The Salamander Festival is co-sponsored by the Belfountain Community Organization and Credit Valley Conservation in partnership with the Belfountain Village Church, Belfountain Public School, and the Town of Caledon. Money raised supports local environmental awareness projects.
Free to walk in but probably have to pay to park in the Conservation Area.
For more information contact us at