The Belfountain 2018 Salamander Festival
September 29th from 10AM to 4PM — 2018 Line-Up in this poster
In the Hamlet:
• Artisans’ market
• Silent auction
• Live music – Kewl Fusion, Melyssa Kerr,
Jerry Staples and Jacob McGibbon
• Pie eating contest
• Delicious ‘Local Food Court’ with:
– BBQ delicacies
– Squash soup, baked potato
– Warm apple cider and hot organic coffee
• Trash-free and earth-wise practices
* Free coffee if you bring your own mug!
At the Belfountain Conservation Area:
• Meet real, live salamanders
• Electrofishing demonstrations
• Kids Eco Zone Activity Centre
• Membership giveaway contest
• Family fun activities and more!
See, touch and discover a variety of mammals,
reptiles and birds of prey in this interactive display
of live animals! Starts at 11 A.M in the park.
DIRECTIONS: Beautiful Belfountain Hamlet is in Caledon at the intersection of Mississauga Rd. and Forks of the Credit Rd.
The Salamander Festival is co-sponsored by the Belfountain Community Organization and Credit Valley Conservation in partnership with the Belfountain Village Church, Belfountain Public School, and the Town of Caledon. Money raised supports local environmental awareness projects.
Free to walk in but probably have to pay to park in the Conservation Area.
For more information contact us at