There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Erin Pit Expansion – Caledon Side – Meeting Tues. Feb. 11th, 7 p.m. at Caledon Town Hall
- St. Mary’s Cement public meeting regarding a 400-acre quarry in Cataract – March 25th 6 – 9 p.m.
- 2020 Home & Lifestyle Show Opening Night Sip “N” Savour to benefit Caledon Meal on Wheels
- JP Cormier Performing at Higher Ground Cafe – Thurs. Feb 6th – Reserve Your Tickets Now !!
- BCO Annual General Meeting – Wed. January 15th at 7 p.m.
Monthly Archives: February 2020
The Erin Pit Expansion Zoning By-law amendment application is for lands of 309 acres stretching from Winston Churchill Blvd. to Shaws Creek Rd., south of the Elora-Cataract Trailway to the north side of the West Credit River. A staff report … Continue reading
St. Mary’s CBM will be hosting an “informal” public meeting at the Alton Legion Hall, 6 – 9 p.m. on March 25th, 2020. The meeting is regarding a 400-acre quarry between Cataract Road and Mississauga Road, just south of Charleston … Continue reading