- Deadline Tonight! Stop Bill 66 Environmental Destruction
- Paramedic Information Session Ward 1 – Jan 19th – 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Aggregate Rehabilitation Master Plan for Belfountain, Cataract, Caledon Village & Alton areas – Jan 23rd 6:30pm
- Tonight Town of Caledon Motion Regarding Bill 66
- Urgent and Important! Save our Water, Greenbelt, Farmland, Oak Ridges Moraine
Monthly Archives: August 2018
The following email was received from Canadian Blood Services.
A member of the Belfountain community has written this poem and we would like to share it with all of you. A meeting at the town hall calls for 67 buildings I won’t call them homes.
Caledon Mayor Allan Thompson, Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport Sylvia Jones, Regional Councillor candidate Ian Sinclair (sporting his family’s kilt) and Regional Councillor Barb Shaughnessy share Celtic cultural notes opening night of the Belfountain Music Festival against the inspiring … Continue reading