There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Have Your Say – Development Charges – Town of Caledon Public Meeting April 23 at 1 p.m.
- Watch and Listen to Tim Gray in Belfountain
- It Runs Downstream (Erin Waste Water Treatment Plant)
- Have Your Say – Aggregate Rehabilitation Plan for Belfountain – Town of Caledon Meeting – April 17th 6- 9 p.m.
- They’re Coming – Learn How to Manage Invasives – Next Saturday RSVP Today Please
Monthly Archives: April 2019
Development charges are new fees paid by developers to help cover the initial capital cost of infrastructure required to accomodate service growth. This infrastructure may include roads, sidewalks, recreational facilities, libraries, parks, fire stations and other infrastructure needed to support … Continue reading
The link below connects you to the YouTube video of Tim Gray’s presentation at the Belfountain Community Organization Meeting March 26th, 2019. Tim is Executive Director of Environmental Defence.
What we learned: Erin is expected to triple in size from 4,415 to 14,500 residents creating housing, industrial and commercial area, a school, new roads and a waste water treatment plant. Chemically treated effluent from Erin and Hillsburgh is proposed … Continue reading
Have Your Say – Aggregate Rehabilitation Plan for Belfountain – Town of Caledon Meeting – April 17th 6- 9 p.m.
“Mary Mary quite contrary, how does your garden grow?” With Goutweed, Knotweed and Vinca as far as the eye can go? Got troubles with invasives? Sign up for the best workshop ever. This workshop is tuned to our rural environment. … Continue reading