To receive information about meetings and activities in Belfountain you will need to register by email on Belfountain.ca
See information below regarding the AGM and how to be part of this virtual meeting. There are many new people living in Belfountain, please share this info with your neighbours, there will be updates on all community issues.
BCO Annual General Meeting 2022 – Please Register to receive the Zoom Information
Posted on 2022 Apr 08 by Cindy
The Belfountain Community Organization Annual General Meeting will be held Wednesday May 4th, 2022 at 7 pm via Zoom and phone call.
Please preregister by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your email to send you the Zoom invite. You are able to phone into the meeting as well as participate by computer. Once you register, meeting instructions will be sent to your email in response.
Belfountain Community Organization (BCO) Annual General Meeting 2022
- BCO Board of Directors Elections will be held:
- May 4th, 2021
- 7:00 PM
- Zoom Meeting or Dial In
- Calls for Nominations have been:
- Posted on http://Belfountain.ca
- Emailed to the current distribution list to reach residents in Belfountain and environs.
- NOTE: Nomination forms and the skills matrix are available at 2022 Belfountain Nomination Form and Skills Survey
- Rules for the Election Procedure
- To be able to stand for election, you must be a registered resident of Belfountain or environs
- To register, please provide your address, telephone number and email address to email@example.com.
- Nominations must be received 48 hours in advance of the AGM
- Must be present for the meeting and agree in writing to serve on the board
- No proxies will be accepted.
At this meeting you will receive information on:
* Manors of Belfountain 4th development application
* The Erin WWTP from the Coalition for the West Credit River
*Traffic issues from the West Caledon Communities Traffic and Tourism Group
* The Visitor Management Task Force
*The BCO Annual Financial Statement
*Social events for the upcoming year
And so much more! Don’t miss this meeting! !Sign up now!!!
Have you considered signing up for Yoga in Belfountain? Read this inspirational missive from Nicola Ross, yoga lover and author!
Yoga in Belfountain
Wouldn’t you know it. A few short months after I moved out of Belfountain (having been born there), what happens? Paras opens her yoga studio in back of the Higher Ground Café.
But I didn’t let a 10k move stop me. How could I resist a yoga class taking place where I pumped gasoline as a teenager? I can’t imagine what John and Roy Trimble would think if they were to see their old building today.
To start, Paras is offering classes on Saturday mornings at 9am and Thursday evenings at 6pm. Each class is an hour long. There were eight students in my class last Saturday. If there is more demand, she’ll add more classes.
A 15-year pro, Paras is a polished teacher. Her class is big on stretching and getting your blood flowing without the more difficult poses that might scare off beginners. For me, it was a wonderful way to start the weekend. Better yet, I had coffee afterwards in the café with my friend Susanne from the Caledon Mountain Estates.
For more information and to buy passes, visit www.parasmoghtader.com. Paras says everyone is welcome. No experience necessary.
I suggest taking your own yoga mat and having a great class.