You may remember from our emails in March, the BCO has been actively involved along with the West Caledon Communities Traffic Group to address traffic and noise. Traffic Calming Letter
We have received a traffic calming strategy from the Region of Peel which will be in place during Covid. Covid is an emergency situation and traffic calming measures we see this summer may change post Covid.
As the first step to calm traffic, the Region of Peel will be installing 14 center of the road bollards in Belfountain and along Forks of the Credit Road. They will be placed where the shark’s tooth marking are. Please see the draft proposal from the Region of Peel below.
The Region of Peel will be doing these five things as their next steps:
- Plan for a Public Information Meeting (pending pandemic and provincial restrictions)
- Parking Review- Available Option and Proposed Traffic Calming Measures
- Review comments from the Public on the Plan
- Prepare a Staff Report to Council for By-Law Amendment Changes
- Traffic Signage- Schedule Improvements 2021
To see this in a larger format, please click Here