The Belfountain Community Organization Annual General Meeting will be held Tuesday May 11th, 2021 at 7 pm via Zoom and phone call.
Please preregister by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your email to send you the Zoom invite. You are able to phone into the meeting as well as participate by computer. Once you register, meeting instructions will be sent to your email in response.
Belfountain Community Organization (BCO)
Annual General Meeting 2021
- BCO Board of Directors Elections will be held:
- May 11th, 2021
- Zoom Meeting or Dial In
- Calls for Nominations have been:
- Posted on http://Belfountain.ca
- Emailed to the current distribution list to reach residents in Belfountain and environs.
- NOTE: Nominations forms are available at Belfountain Community Organization Board of Directors Nomination Form 2021
- Rules for the Election Procedure
- To be able to stand for election, must be a registered resident of Belfountain or environs
- To register, please provide your address, telephone number and email address to email@example.com.
- Nominations must be received 48 hours in advance of the AGM
- Must be present for the meeting and agree in writing to serve on the board
- No proxies will be accepted.
5. The meeting agenda will be posted at Belfountain.ca and sent to our mailing list by email prior to the meeting date.