March 9 and 11, 2021
Registration will be open until Friday March 5, 2020 (5:00 p.m. ET)
CBM will be hosting small virtual meetings with members of the public that live near to the proposed quarry site. These sessions will provide an opportunity for you to hear an update presentation on the project, followed by time to virtually meet and ask questions to CBM staff and their consulting team.
Please follow this link to register https://bit.ly/3q4tuNX
Donate via PayPal
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Belfountain Community Organization (BCO) Annual General Meeting 2021 – Please Register to receive the Zoom Information
- Exciting Update JDCL Erin Pit Expansion
- Urgent: Last day to submit comments to save Brook Trout Habitat in West Credit River
- Belfountain Park Closed for 2021 – Notice From CVC
- Belfountain Community Spring Catch Up Call – Rescheduled