The Belfountain 2019 Salamander Festival
September 28th from 10AM to 4PM — 2019 Line-Up in this poster
In the Hamlet:
• Artisans’ market
• Silent auction
• Live music – Kewl Fusion, Melyssa Kerr
Jerry Staples, Jacob McGibbon and NO IDEA
• Delicious ‘Local Food Court’ with:
– BBQ delicacies
– Squash soup
– Warm apple cider
• Trash-free and earth-wise practices
At the Belfountain Conservation Area:
• Meet real, live salamanders
• Electrofishing demonstrations
• Kids Eco Zone Activity Centre
• Membership giveaway contest
• Family fun activities and more!
See, touch and discover a variety of mammals,
reptiles and birds of prey in this interactive display
of live animals! Starts at 11 A.M in the park.
DIRECTIONS: Beautiful Belfountain Hamlet is in Caledon at the intersection of Mississauga Rd. and Forks of the Credit Rd.
The Salamander Festival is co-sponsored by the Belfountain Community Organization and Credit Valley Conservation in partnership with the Belfountain Village Church, Belfountain Public School, and the Town of Caledon. Money raised supports local environmental awareness projects.
Admission to the festival and conservation area is free. There is a fee for parking at the conservation area.
For more information contact us at