While the Region continues to sort out service delivery issues related to the paramedic divisional model and the drone pilot project, response time for cardiac arrest is critical. There is something we can do for ourselves as a proactive measure.
Residents can attend a St. John Ambulance first aid program that offers CPR and AED training. This program will refresh your skills in administering current CPR practice and increase your understanding of how an AED works.
We will need confirmation you are attending and payment in advance to secure your seat. We will need a minimum of 8 participants. This is an 9 hour course and costs $120.00 each. If there are more than 8 participants, the cost for the course will be $108.00. Payment will be required in advance to reserve your seat. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in attending a St. Johns Ambulance course at Belfountain Community Hall.
The proposed dates are either Saturday November 16th or November 23rd, please advise your preference when you respond. The final date will be based on top preference of the responses.
Emergency First Aid with CPR Level C + AED – $120.00 – 1 day (9 hours) CPR for adults, infants & children. An ideal course where children are present, and for new parents, babysitters, grandparents and nannies. This course is designed to provide basic first aid training and includes CPR for adults, infants and children and automated external defibrillation (AED). Nationally recognized certificates tailored to meet Ontario first aid law requirements are valid for three years and issued upon completion. SJA is going green with an electronic First Aid Reference Guide.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Erin Pit Expansion – Caledon Side – Meeting Tues. Feb. 11th, 7 p.m. at Caledon Town Hall
- St. Mary’s Cement public meeting regarding a 400-acre quarry in Cataract – March 25th 6 – 9 p.m.
- 2020 Home & Lifestyle Show Opening Night Sip “N” Savour to benefit Caledon Meal on Wheels
- JP Cormier Performing at Higher Ground Cafe – Thurs. Feb 6th – Reserve Your Tickets Now !!
- BCO Annual General Meeting – Wed. January 15th at 7 p.m.