Contact

[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Subject’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Category’ type=’select’ options=’Advertising Request,General Inquiries,Website Feedback,Add Community Group’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]

7 Responses to Contact

1. Susan Gallimore says:

Hello
    Please could you give me contact information for the Belfountain Christmas House tour so we can promote it on the tourism website? Thanks,
    Susan

2. Penny Richardson says:

I was not able to be at the meeting in August and I could be just missing the info on your site but what is the latest re water????? Was an aquifer discovered and if so was Dr. Ken Howard asked to give his opinion. Could be just rumours that I have heard…..sorry I can not find updates on the site.

3. Hello wonderful people of Belfountain!

My name is Sarika Sehgal. I live in nearby Erin and wanted to let you know that i’ve just opened a new creative hub in town where we host all sorts of really fun workshops. We’ve got a great fall schedule and would love to invite people to come take a class!

Our website is called http://www.khelcentre.com

and the workshops page is

thanks so much and see you soon!

Sarika

4. Kerry Stubbings says:

Hello , trying to convene a group wanting to go to Belfountain Xmas house tour. is it still on , on Nov 18th, and if so, how do you get tickets?

5. Amin says:

Hi
    I am 54 male looking for retreat, looking for a righteous and benefactor person or family to give me a place with private bathroom for 3 – 5 months in a quiet place (town or country). I can pay some money (Not Much). For some reason I have some depression and would recover myself. If you can help please let me know.
    Thanks

6. Amin says:

Hi
    Thanks

7. Danny Toye says:

What has happened to your beautiful town? We’ve been visiting a couple of times a year for over 40 years. Checking out the beauty, shopping, having a coffee, visiting the park etc. But now,I have never seen such an uptight mean spirited place in all my life. No this, no that signage everywhere, gates everywhere. Threats everywhere. We left today saying we will never come back. I guess that’s what you want.