Switching Gears: Proposed changes to the Growth Plan that replaces the abandoned portions of Bill 66
At a community meeting in 2017, the residents of Belfountain identified themselves as stewards of the land we all love.
The new Ontario Provincial Government introduced Bill 66, “Restoring Ontario’s Competitiveness Act”.
Many residents of Belfountain, Caledon and beyond strongly objected to these changes and schedule 10 was dropped.
The BCO invited Tim Gray, Executive Director of Environmental Defence to share an environmental perspective of Bill 66 and the Provincial revisit of policies such as the Places to Grow Act, Provincial Policy Statement and The Endangered Species Act.
Residents of Belfountain and the public are invited to attend a presentation,
“Switching Gears” at Belfountain Public School on MARCH 26th AT 7.P.M.
Please note, the session may be made available live online and recorded to be made available afterwards. MARCH 26th 7 to 9 PM @ Belfountain Public School, 17247 Shaws Creek Road, Belfountain.
NOTE: Total capacity of the Belfountain Public School auditorium is only 200.
[RSVP YES ] or email firstname.lastname@example.org
[I am not able to attend, but I wish to subscribe to updates] or email email@example.com
If you have any event logistical questions, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
From https://www.ola.org/en/legislative-business/bills/current/ <- note the timeline for Bill 77
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Have Your Say – Development Charges – Town of Caledon Public Meeting April 23 at 1 p.m.
- Watch and Listen to Tim Gray in Belfountain
- It Runs Downstream (Erin Waste Water Treatment Plant)
- Have Your Say – Aggregate Rehabilitation Plan for Belfountain – Town of Caledon Meeting – April 17th 6- 9 p.m.
- They’re Coming – Learn How to Manage Invasives – Next Saturday RSVP Today Please